Mr. Anand Paranjape, Marsh and McLennan Companies
Mr. Anand Paranjape had delivered a two-part lecture on the 25th and 27th of August, 2020, where he gave a complete overview of the insurance sector.
During the session, he had spoke about:
- What the term ‘insurance’ refers to, and technical terms used in this field.
- Various facets of insurance.
- How insurance works, including for commodities without a market value, such as vocal chords for singers and legs for athletes and models.
- Careers in Actuarial Sciences
- Insurances in sporting events
- Insurance companies in India, and how they work and make profit.
Due to the students having a large number of queries on the insurance sector, Mr. Paranjape had divided his session into two parts, both of which were filled with lively discussions and ended with a sound understanding of this industry for the students.